SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
The Audire project invites proposals for papers and artistic works for the “Sound Experiences” Conference, to be held in Braga, from 27 to 28 June, 2022. Coming from the scientific field of sound studies or from the artistic field of sound art, participants are invited to submit proposals on the following topics:
– Art, creativity and culture
– Media, technology and communication
– Memory and archives
– Cities, politics and public space
– Urbanism, architecture and acoustics
– Ecology and activism
– Education, care and community participation
– Sound and identity
– Sound and signification
– Sound and science
Proposals will be subject to double blind review.
Participants may submit proposals for papers (to be included in the scientific programme) and/or for sound art works (to be included in the cultural programme)
– Abstract (between 300 and 500 words) or synopsis of the work (about 100 words)
– 5 keywords
– Short bio of the author(s) (max. 100 words)
Please use this submission form to send your paper proposal and/or your work proposal.
Full-papers (max. 5.000 words) may be published in a book by July 2022. Participants do not need to submit a full-paper to participate in the conference, but the organization strongly encorage submissions for publication. Full-papers will be subject to new double blind review.
10 February 2022 20.February 2022 (new deadline)
Notification of acceptance: 28 February 2022
Full-paper submission: 30 April 2022